About Red Oak
Arlington Place Assisted Living of Red Oak provides
service-enriched housing for those who need some assistance with daily living.
Assisted living is perfect for the person desiring to maintain an independent
lifestyle while having access to services and amenities. Our desire is to
create a warm, caring, family-type atmosphere. We are conveniently located near
the Montgomery County Memorial Hospital and Red Oak Pharmacy.
Place offers private, one, or two bedroom apartments and studios. Each one and
two bedroom apartment features a kitchenette, living room, bed room, private
bath including a shower unit, ample closet space, telephone hook-up, cable, and
emergency response system.
- Assistance is available 24 hours daily with our
- An Individualized Serice Plan is monitored by a Health Care Coordinator Registered Nurse
- Health supervision services include medical
reminders and assistance with medication.
- Personal care assistance is available for dressing,
grooming, and bathing as needed.
- Life Enrichment Programming with social and
- Three restaurant style meals served daily in our
beautiful dining room plus unlimited snacks.
- Transportation services are available.
- All utilities included in base price except